The Half Dome Series
Plate Fin Heat Sinks for Low to Medium Airflow
90 X 100 X 15.0 mm
Features and Benefits
- Plate fin heat sinks are manufactured by extrusion using highly conductive aluminum alloy 6063-T5, which has great mechanical and thermal properties.
- The tooling and unit costs of extrusion are among the lowest of all mass-production methods.
- Extruded aluminum heat sinks can be easily customized with excellent surface finish and appearance.
- To improve thermal radiation, heat sinks can be anodized to black or other colors.
- Length can be customized (without increasing costs).
Thermal Performance Curve
Mechanical and Thermal Specifications
|θSA (200 LFM)||0.67||°C/W|
|θSA (400 LFM)||0.40||°C/W|
|θSA (600 LFM)||0.30||°C/W|
|θSA (800 LFM)||0.26||°C/W|
Thermal Interface Material and Attachment Method
- We recommend thermal grease and phase change materials when mechanical hardware is used to attach this heat sink to a device.
- Thermal tapes such as 3M 8810 and MHS T302 can be used when mechanical hardware is not available.
- When this heat sink is used to cool multiple devices, compressible thermal pads are recommended.
- For other attachment methods and TIMs, please contact us.
What is the thermal resistance (θSA)?
What will be the base temperature?
* The computation is based on the interpolation of experimental or simulation data, and the result is for reference only.
What will be the junction temperature?