The Clear Lake Series
Round Pin Heat Sink with Push Pins
19 X 19 X 9.5 mm
Features and Benefits
- Designed for low- to medium-airflow environment (good for natural convection, limited airflow, fan failure, highly populated PCB, etc.)
- Forged from highly conductive pure aluminum (240 W/m-K)
- Secure attachment to PCB using push pins or shoulder screws
- Omni-directional (allowing air to come from any direction)
- Low pressure drop (improving downstream velocity and temperature fields)
- Overall height can be customized (without increasing cost)
- RoHS compliant
- Cost effective
Thermal Performance Curve
Mechanical and Thermal Specifications
|θSA (200 LFM)||11.70||°C/W|
|θSA (400 LFM)||8.36||°C/W|
|θSA (600 LFM)||6.95||°C/W|
|θSA (800 LFM)||6.44||°C/W|
Thermal Interface Material and Attachment Method
- We recommend using spring-loaded push pins or shoulder screws to secure the heat sink to device.
- We recommend Chomerics T725, T557 or Laird Tpcm 585 as interface materials.
What is the thermal resistance (θSA)?
What will be the base temperature?
* The computation is based on the interpolation of experimental or simulation data, and the result is for reference only.
What will be the junction temperature?