The Crater Lake Series
Cold Forged Round Pin Heat Sink
33 X 33 X 9.5 mm
Features and Benefits
- Designed for low- to medium-airflow environment (good for natural convection, limited airflow, fan failure, highly populated PCB, etc.)
- Forged from highly conductive pure aluminum (240 W/m-K)
- Omni-directional (allowing air to come from any direction)
- Low pressure drop (improving downstream velocity and temperature fields)
- Overall height can be customized (without increasing cost)
- Secondary operation available (to modify shape, add holes, eliminate or shorten certain pins, etc.)
- RoHS compliant
- Cost effective
Thermal Performance Curve
Mechanical and Thermal Specifications
|θSA (200 LFM)||4.73||°C/W|
|θSA (400 LFM)||3.24||°C/W|
|θSA (600 LFM)||2.66||°C/W|
|θSA (800 LFM)||2.41||°C/W|
Thermal Interface Material and Attachment Method
- We recommend using double-sided thermal tapes, thermal epoxy or mechanical clips to attach this heat sink to device.
- We recommend Chomerics T412 or 3M 8810 as the double-sided thermal tapes.
What is the thermal resistance (θSA)?
What will be the base temperature?
* The computation is based on the interpolation of experimental or simulation data, and the result is for reference only.
What will be the junction temperature?